As we approach the end of the year I thought I’d post a summary of Giving at Sackmans and take this opportunity to thank those people that helped.
We signed up as a member of B1G1 in April 2013 and so far this year Sackmans has given.
- 6 goats to rural families to have sustainable income for a year
- 10 people in need required medication
- 357 days of access to life-saving clean water to people around the world
- 110 days of education support to disadvantaged children
- 10 children a school uniforms
- 100 great learning tools to children who need them the most
One way you can help us give more now (and in the future) is by recommending us to friends, family and business associates. Remember, Sackmans are Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors so you all tax planning opportunities will be explored.
Perhaps the best way to recommend someone is in person but there are some electronic ways to make referrals. Here are some things you can do to recommend us include:
- Include us in your email newsletter
- Use your email and cut and paste a message to people you feel may benefit from a review of their accounting and tax position
- Post a status update once a week on LinkedIn
- Use LinkedIn to email all your contacts
- Post a message on relevant LinkedIn Groups
- Tweet a link to this page
- Post an update with a link on Facebook