Marketing Collateral Checklist
Here is a checklist you can use to improve every piece of marketing collateral you have.
- Are you using Direct Response Marketing?
- Is there a well defined market?
- Is there an irresistible offer?
- Is there a compelling headline
- Does the opening sentance pull you in?
- Have you included your Unique Perceived Value?
- have you focussed on benefits rather than features?
- Is there a guarantee?
- Have you explianed why you are making the offer?
- Have you out a deadline on the response?
- Have you included Social Proof?
- Do you have at least one call to action?
- Do you have a response devise?
- Have you used sub-headlines?
- Have you used high quality images?
In future posts I will write about each element of the checklist.
Sackmans are Chartered Accountants North London.