The seven key success factors
The report “Success in challenging times” found that successful businesses:
- Are likely to use more than one source of finance to both start and sustain their business.
- Proactively monitor their cash flow and liquidity
- Consider direct referrals and Search Engine Optimisation as central to their success
- Are willing to find new ways of doing things and encourage their employees to think and behave innovatively
- Believe that learning gives them competitive advantage
- Are more willing to seek external advice
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions
At Sackmans we can help with all seven factors. Specifically, we can:
- Help businesses source business finance and train/coach them how to manage their cashflow and liquidity more effectively.
- Show you how to develop referral strategies based on what works well in other businesses.
- Share knowledge of best practice of SEO and introduce you to a Website company that can design/build you a SEO friendly Website.
- Work with you to implement strategies to get your employees to innovate
- Provide advice on a wide range of topics from developing a business strategy to pricing
- Help you find outsourcing partners so you have more flexibility
As Accountants North London, if you are a start-up looking for an we have our Ignition Programme for you. If you are an established business we have On-Track.