As Xero approaches 600,000 users worldwide, here are some notes on recent developments at Xero to help you improve your business results in 2016:
- Partner of month for December 2015 was Crunch Boards which enables forecasting and reporting
- The new + icon and search facility saves clicks and time
- Improved Fixed Assets
- Cashflow report helps businesses understand money flowing in and out of their business
- Two step authentication increases security
- Automatic invoice reminders prompt customers to pay so you don’t have to
- Billable expenses make it easy to pass on costs to customers
- Xero on Apple Watch updates you when your bank accounts change
The Xero eco-system continues to grow wand more industry specific add-ons. At the end of last year a property management system called Arthur was added.
Our support of Xero includes a 50 point Xero training programme to ensure you use the system like a pro. We can also you develop a Financial Policy for your business to ensure you have complete control and by using LivePlan we can help you improve your numbers.