Newsletter sign up!
Latest blog post
The Financial Conduct Authority and HM Treasury have published a report called the Financial Advice Market Review (FAMR).
David Cameron commissioned Julie Dean OBE the founder of The Cambridge Satchel Company to carry out an independent review of what additional support could be provided to the growing number of self-employed people.
Popular blog post
Tax is payable on profits of a sole trader or partner, regardless if you take the profit out of the business or not.
National Insurance is charged on profits of a sole-trader or partnership. At the moment, the charge is 0% below £7,225, 9% between £7,225 and £42,475 and 2% over £42,475.
- @COYS99523309 dm me 10:44:43 AM May 26, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- @JJS1994_ @HotspurTickets I only sell at FV but ideally looking for watford ticket 02:53:53 PM August 13, 2018 from Twitter for Android in reply to Gucci10isShoes
- @HotspurTickets i have a ticket for man united. Anyone want to swap for watford? 10:29:54 AM August 13, 2018 from Twitter for Android in reply to HotspurTickets
- @DarrenBailey_1 @HotspurTickets Still got west brom ticket? 10:07:07 PM April 30, 2018 from Twitter for Android in reply to DarrenBailey_1
- How much is fraud costing you? http://t.co/xWX4BfuIgY 10:13:50 AM April 01, 2014 from Twitter Web Client