Ignition is a specialist service designed for start-ups to launch successfully and compliant with your legal responsibilities.
Following a review of your business plan (whether this be a document or in your head) we agree a comprehensive support package.
The process includes a review of your business model, funding, marketing, pricing strategy and management systems.
What exactly does it cover?
The Ignition service covers:
- Review your cashflow and funding requirements
- Recommending best financial software
- Bookkeeping training and coaching
- Tax advice on the best trading vehicle to use
- An assessment of your business model
- Analysis of your Positioning strategy
- Reviewing your Personal Goals
- Advice on marketing plan
- Appraisal of your Pricing strategy
- Review of your management systems
Who will benefit?
Any business owner who has not been in business before or who would like to introduce new structure based on best practice.
What are the benefits?
The key benefits of Ignite are:
- Knowing that your legal obligations are met
- Save time with bookkeeping
- Have an effective tax strategy
- Develop a go-to-market strategy
- Avoid making common mistakes
- Get the most from your marketing
What is your investment?
Our Ignition service is subsidised* by us. Most start up begin as sole-traders and our entry level fee (which includes bookkeeping software) in below £100 a month.
*Our minimum investment in terms of free advice and support is £3,000 which means you effectively have two or three years accounts completed for free.
Will it work?
Yes! And we guarantee it!
Our guarantee is simple; if you don’t feel our advice and support is worth many times more than we charge then don’t pay.